corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa XE - Vacuum hoses

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa XE - Vacuum hoses
alan-g-w

User status: Offline
4th Mar 09 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just put the head back on the XE and the engine management light's on and it's running as if it's got a slight misfire.

I've not got my tank vent valve connected up correctly, could this be the cause? I've connected the snake like tube (the one with all the bends in it) up to the throttle body but don't know where the other one goes - approximately 6" long and straight.

I've also not got anything connected to the small vacuum connector on the right hand side of the brake servo vacuum hose. The connector's sitting right next to the coolant bottle.

If anyone could shine any light it would be greatly appreciated!

New Poll