corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20LET engine (coscast)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20LET engine (coscast)
C4RL0

User status: Offline
4th Mar 09 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The engine had a refresh about 2000miles ago, i'm just uprating to a better engine for the track now. This engine does have a Coscast head. The engine will come with turbo, complete inlet, alternator, starter, billet flywheel, new clutch. Basically everything minus gearbox, ecu and loom. During the refresh it had -

- new gaskets and seals
- head rebuilt
- vernier pullies fitted (to go with XE cam, that I eventually took out)
- new cap and rotor arm
- new alternator
- 8v baffle plate (with integrated sump gaskets)
- new waterpump
- new uprated regal oilpump
- new cambelt kit with tensioners
- new lightweight billet flywheel
- new clutch

There's probably more but can't think at the mo. The engine did have a slight weep by the oil pump (only when running) which is an easy fix. It also had a tempremental tap which would come and go and smoked a little. But the turbo did hold it's boost no problems.

Collection only from the Cumbria area, but I can travel throughout the North West if need be. Price is £600, no offers. As the head, turbo and flywheel are nearly worth that on their own.

Corsa_Quadz

4th Mar 09 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If only i had the money
C4RL0

User status: Offline
5th Mar 09 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

prov sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20LET engine (coscast) 24 database queries in 0.0109520 seconds