corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Cheltenham 09 Matched betting etc

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheltenham 09 Matched betting etc
StuartVRS

User status: Offline
9th Mar 09 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So, couple days away and no thread, so who will be having a flutter and making use of the offers available? Ill probably open a few online accounts and try and get some free bets with the matched betting. Am fairly new to it so all tips and help with the matched betting greatly appreciated.
strick206

9th Mar 09 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cousin Vinny hasn't travelled over well, hasn't eaten up or drank up, they are hoping he is ok again tomorrow

I'll be in work all week but have found a way to make use of some free bets

12-20mm of rain tonight though which is putting a stop to my bets for a bit until i know what the ground is like
Jill
Premium Member

10th Mar 09 at 11:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was supposed to be there today, but alas work dealt an unfair hand. I am going to be putting some bets on this week though!

MatthewR step into my office

JILL
Xs

10th Mar 09 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 winners for me, £160 quid up and took a gamble on comply or die in the next as I wasnt sure on this one.
Xs

10th Mar 09 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bollocks! Just couldnt stay on at the end, my e/w bet was almost looking good. Ah well, off to look at the next!
StuartVRS

10th Mar 09 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had Padydeplasterer and annoyingly had Celestial halo in the last. Average day so far.
Simon

10th Mar 09 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be there on the Friday, know nothing about the horses, went last year though and had a cracking time.

Any tips?

[Edited on 10-03-2009 by Simon]
strick206

11th Mar 09 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 winners a third and a fourth with 1 race left today, not having a bad day, one more winner will be perfect though
Xs

13th Mar 09 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 races 2 winners so far today! Looking good.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Cheltenham 09 Matched betting etc 23 database queries in 0.0135930 seconds