corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Swapping cd/cassette from astra to corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Swapping cd/cassette from astra to corsa
John

User status: Offline
12th Mar 09 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've searched on here but to no avail.

When swapping a vuaxhall headunit from an astra to a corsa you need to press something to get it to work with the correct mfd.

I've swapped a something 300 from an astra into a corsa.
Held down 1 and 6 when powering on with ignition on and it works on the mfd, only until I turn it off again though.

Radio will save stations etc so it's not as if it's a power issue, although that shouldn't matter anyway when it's been switched once.

I've tried loads of combinations and holding down buttons but can't get it going.

Anybody know what to do?
C2RL R

12th Mar 09 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does it remember cd track posistions when you turn it off?
John

12th Mar 09 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I haven't checked that yet but the cd player has been swapped over to the astra and comes up on the mfd.

i've swapped a cassette player into a corsa combo and thats the one that won't work.
John

13th Mar 09 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody before the van goes tonight?

New Poll