corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Business Day: Uni Assignment

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Business Day: Uni Assignment
Aaron

User status: Offline
13th Mar 09 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm writing a report which compares my current role with that of a role I aspire to fulfil in the future (I’ve written more then 8500 words so far )

It’s pretty much finished, but I’ve got one more element to write...and that’s the legislative issues surrounding starting up a sole trading company (I’m writing that I’d like to become an independent ICT consultant)

So, for legislation...I’m going to write about the legal requirements for forming a small sole trading company. Now, I know there are rather a lot of people on here with quite a bit of business know how...so, any ideas you could give me along the way which could go side by side with what I’m reading would be

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Business Day: Uni Assignment 22 database queries in 0.0077012 seconds