corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Amazon

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Amazon
mwg

User status: Offline
13th Mar 09 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it dodgy buying something from someone on amazon that has literally only just signed up today? They have a few items for sale but no feedback as of yet.

I've never used amazon before either. Just wondering how safe it all is
mwg

13th Mar 09 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I guess they could say the same about me seeing as though I've only just signed up today aswell
CorsaKen1

13th Mar 09 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would not say it was dodgy everyone has to start somewhere. But if you are worried try and find the item you want with someone with feedback.

I have used amazon a few times with no problems and yesterday I bought something for the first time from the used section came this morning - super fast lol
All Torque

13th Mar 09 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I buy ALL my CDs from there, not always from Amazon directly but from other suppliers in the 'x amount new and used' link.

Keep to the companies with the higher feedback (not always the higher prices) and you'll be fine.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Amazon 22 database queries in 0.0096340 seconds