corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Main beam not working....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Main beam not working....
ali_corsa

User status: Offline
17th Mar 09 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not working on the n/s however its fine on the o/s. changed the bulb in the n/s all okay, checked the wiring on the stalk made sure the wires are correctly in, still no luck. anything common that goes wrong with them. thanks
Adam-D

17th Mar 09 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure if the main is individually fused, worht checking?
--ToM--

17th Mar 09 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was also going to say fuse
ali_corsa

17th Mar 09 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea was going to check fuses tonight then got dark, there is a fuse for it, i think does the hight adjuster as well, will check that again tomorow

New Poll