corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Accident damaged Carabic Blue Corsa sri

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Accident damaged Carabic Blue Corsa sri
djmattyh

User status: Offline
20th Mar 09 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale. Nreg SRI, It has accident damage to the front due to some dick reversing into me. I didnt go through insurance. It has bent the crossmember and crumpled the bonnet, the headlight needs replacing and bumper.

When I bought the car a taxi went into the back of me. it has been fixed but the damage is visable when you open the boot. has passed an mot and VIC since.

the car is taxed until end of may and still has 10 months mot.

The engine has high mileage about 140,000 I think. Recentley the coolant has been leaking so can only make short journeys. I have been told it will be the water pump seal. The speedo isnt working either. The car starts with 2 switches as the ignition barrel is fooked.

The bodywork isn't great there is a dent by the petrol cap and various dents all over the car. so if somebody fixes it it would be an ideal workhorse or project.

Would reccomend it to be towed or trailered. pick up from shropshire if anyone is interested make an offer

Pics http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3583/image002vye.jpg

[Edited on 20-03-2009 by djmattyh]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Accident damaged Carabic Blue Corsa sri 24 database queries in 0.0093260 seconds