corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Vibrations

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vibrations
TheMason66

User status: Offline
31st Mar 09 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For two years ive always had vibrations coming through the drivers door from the speaker. Thinking cos they were crap, i changed them, except the vibration is still there. Ive tightened everything i can see but to no avail. Its just getting annoying now cos it shakes the wing mirror as well. Has anyone else had something similar and if so, how was it fixed?
sri_baby

31st Mar 09 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could the speaker be vibrating on the cover thats on the door pod ???? just a guess lol let me no if u sort it
TheMason66

31st Mar 09 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its all tight. Did it all this afternoon. Ive got rubber gromits that im putting in between all the screws to try cut out some of it.
Dave_P

31st Mar 09 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine vibrates aswell ...
i have the standard door speakers in there i have taken the door car off and tightened everything up but it still vibrates...
duno wat it is!

New Poll