corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » saxo vtr...ph2,mot,slightly modified,fsh..........very cheap!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author saxo vtr...ph2,mot,slightly modified,fsh..........very cheap!
vcorsasport1.6

User status: Offline
1st Apr 09 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up for sale i have my ph2 saxo vtr,
spec as follows:-

w reg (feb 2000)
96,000 miles
full service history with plenty of reciepts.
bodywork in very good condition for age 1 small dint on boot and you can see where the previous owner tried to debage it but its nto that bad at all!
few very tiny 'car park' dings etc but nothing noticeable!! and cetainly nothing bad.
engine a geabow are spot on, uses no oil,water,no smoke etc etc etc!

has been lowered, the rear beam is spot on.......
has 5 spoke alloys (all 4 just been powdercated black by previous owner) with 4 good tyres on them
rear disks with all 4 calipers painted yellow
rear quarter tints (not the best job but looks ok especially with the black wheels and green car)
k&n cone air filter

interior is spot on with a tiny rip on both front seats on the seam so its easily repaired......
comes with sony xplod cd player and infinity 6x9's on parcel shelf.
nothing else to report for the interior it is a very nice place to be!

could do with a passanger side shock absorber as every now an then it bangs a little bit BUT only when you turn the steering wheel when the car is stationary!!!
IT DOESNT DO IT OVER BUMPS OR WHILST DRIVING!

the car is very reliable with a genuine reason for sale.....
it goes very well with no bags,knocks,rattles etc and hasnt let me down over the short space of time i have had it and it polished up beautifully (not that it stays that way too long with the weather!!!)

because i only got it 2 week ago i still dont have the logbok through,
i have the green slip and the reciept of purchase from where i got it from,
i will give a full reciept of purchase with the car and will transfer the logbook over to the new owner if it hasnt arrived with me before the car sells!
(which it probably will do anyway!)

it has mot until september 09
but tax has just run out....which is reflected in the price!!!

the price:- £1400 ono! not really interested in a swap as i need the money but.....never say never so it may be worth a try!

contact info....
email:- braddaz9teen@googlemail.com
phone:- 07785902288 anytime
ask for brad

any question please feel free to ask, its a nice cheap car that looks good has plenty of mot, has been well looked after, has only had 2 previous owners from new!(3 inc me!)

thanks very much for reading....brad

pics are here:-
http://img4.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc01510q.jpg

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » saxo vtr...ph2,mot,slightly modified,fsh..........very cheap! 24 database queries in 0.0155969 seconds