corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cagiva 500 Motorcycle FS

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cagiva 500 Motorcycle FS
Daimo B

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 09 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling on behalf of my dad and its currently at a bike shop (private sale though).

Cagiva 500 Canyon Single 496cc

This machine was registered in November 2001 (on a "51" plate) and is in spotless condition, its jsut had a FULL serivce, new fluids etc. This Cagiva has just 5700 miles on the clock and comes with service history

Taxed until 31.4.09 (one year is £48.00)

MOT'd until 27.11.09

All handbooks, tool kit and both sets of keys. She has a brand new battery, chain & sprockets and tyres just fitted. The motorcycle also comes complete with rack and lockable topbox (with both keys).

Would be ideal for a new full licence rider as the engine has the legal 33hp engine, alternatively it would make a great commuter bike.

Anyone wanting more info please PM me and i'll forward my dads number on.

He thinks its spotless though, and said if I didn't have the Bandit he'd make me buy it for work

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cagiva 500 Motorcycle FS 24 database queries in 0.2751231 seconds