corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » nova gte engine into corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author nova gte engine into corsa
corsadave1

User status: Offline
20th Apr 09 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has anybody on here done this conversion i have the engine mounted in but was just wondering how i would go about getting power to the ecu
cheers
andyc1234

User status: Offline
20th Apr 09 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

east peasy big red wire to battery+ black to ign live blue/red to fuel pump, i tried connecting the green one to my rev counter but it didnt seem to work so still dont have that connected up. think the nova rpm counter works dfferently to a corsa one. got a gte engine in my run about anything else you need to know just ask. damn good engine better than any of the 16vs i have had

New Poll