corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » cesaro centre caps

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cesaro centre caps
liam4

User status: Offline
21st Apr 09 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone got on any tips on how to get the badges of the cesaro centre caps as i want to put sme new one's on.
help much appreciated

[Edited on 21-04-2009 by liam4]
DaveyLC

21st Apr 09 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bury them under a full moon on a day of the week that contains the letter Y.
liam4

21st Apr 09 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

useful info would help mate
DaveyLC

21st Apr 09 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Say you had two objects that were held together with some form of adhesive, lets say for arguments sake one of these objects was a wheel center cap and the other was a plastic embelem possibly a Vauxhall logo.

The objective is to seperate said objects so to do these we much overcome the adheasion properties of the adhesive, this can be done in several ways:

1) Find a strong enough thin implement that use can use as a simple lever to attempt to reach the maximum ahesion point and cause the two objects to seperate.

2) Use a heat source (i.e. a hairdryer) to bring the adhesive material to a temperature that is beyond its designed usage tollerences causeing the two objects to become very easy to seperate.

3) Bury them under a full moon on a day of the week that contains the letter Y.

NOTE: One of the above is methods a lie and placed there merely for comical effect.
Benkid

21st Apr 09 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Option 2 FTW

PMSL Davy you C-unit
gavin18787
Premium Member

21st Apr 09 at 17:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

getting them off is easy however finding replacements is another matter.......................

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
bartstart

21st Apr 09 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is a hole on the back i put small screwdriver in the back and pushed mine off

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » cesaro centre caps 23 database queries in 0.2085900 seconds