corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa parts off my c20xe

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa parts off my c20xe
N90ATH

User status: Offline
21st Apr 09 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

breaking my corsa b c20xe
below is a list of everything that is for sale
prices are set at what they are, do not offer silly money.
no prices include postage, collection is prefered on most item but postage can be arranged at your expense

parts are as follows:

c20xe engine, come complete ready to install and run. the nead has been ported and polished and cams. there is a ecotec pipe adapter fitted ready for most conversion cars. gear box is a f16 and a lightened flywheel and new clucth fitted bout 500 miles ago. there are 2 looms and ecus one is a cav and one had been modified to fit a corsa or tigra maybe nova. there are 2 coils plus loads of spare sensors. unkown milage on engine but head was only done bout 500 miles ago.
looking for £600 all in all collected

v6 288mm brake conversion with pads disks calipers and spigot rings to fit to corsa nova tigra. very littel wear on them. comes with goodridge braided hoses for front and rear
£200

rear disks off a cav sri, ready to fit comes with carriers, palipers, pads, disks, rear bearings, and mounts. can be bolted straight on with a lil bit of work so no welding required
£100

morrettes no wiring loom (never found this a problem)and center lights have been removed and indicators put in place, painted black
£120

grp a motorsport bearings for 2ltr hubs brand new and still packaged
£60

oz racing mag light wheels
size: 15x7
offset: et49
pcd: 4x100
c. bore: 56.6

pic:

weigh around 2.3kg a wheel without tyres
no tyres
need refurb but thats a lick of paint
retailed around £500 a wheel when brand new as have origanl recipet some were from person i got them off. i looking for £400

gsi replica skirts, pianted black in good contdition £80

sportex c20xe corsa exhaust system 4-2-1 manifold decat, straight through center section and back box with 3.5" outwarldy rolled tail pipe. system is 2.5" all the way through.
£200

u2u any questions

nath
N90ATH

22nd Apr 09 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
callum_browns_sport

22nd Apr 09 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you have the o/s/f engine mount by eny chance ?? if so u2u me please

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa parts off my c20xe 24 database queries in 0.0085809 seconds