corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gauging Interest - 2000 Corsa 1.6 Sport Star Silver 72k

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gauging Interest - 2000 Corsa 1.6 Sport Star Silver 72k
JonnySport

User status: Offline
25th Apr 09 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Started life as 1.4 Sport and so on log book (up to owner to change) has been fitted with a 1.6 16v engine from another Corsa Sport, around 80k on engine and 72k on shell. Body has been well looked after during the time I have had it, kept in garage overnight and AutoGlym LiftShine polish now and then Only used to do about 8 miles a day now to work. Wanting a bigger car for work, so want to sell on.

12 Months MOT and Tax'd till August.

Engine:
1998 X16XE engine with a K&N 57i Air Filter. Had a headgaket change around 2,000 miles ago and now runs sweet, no other modifications and will looked after.

Interior:
Fitted a full leather interior from Calibra. Rear seats were re-trimmed by myself, so easy to take off and have the original Sport seats. Heated seat setup. Silver rings on dials. Standard factory stereo system.
* Air Con
* Electric Windows
* Electric/Heated Mirrors
* Power Steering
* Heated Seats

Exterior:
All round GM mudflaps, lowered 40mm all round with Bilstein B10 rear shocks. Ripseed 15" alloys, 2 new tyres, 2 legal. Black slated grille (you will have the standard V grille with the car too.

All standard parts will be in the sale:
14" Sport Allots, V Grille, Standard Sport front seats, Standard Springs ect.

Bad Points:
Rust and very small dint on boot from previous owner, rust on drivers side wing/door.

£1600 ONO from Nottingham. U2u me if interested. Cheers.

[Edited on 25-04-2009 by JonnySport]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gauging Interest - 2000 Corsa 1.6 Sport Star Silver 72k 24 database queries in 0.0083690 seconds