corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » VXR Trackdays, anyone else going?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VXR Trackdays, anyone else going?
GT4Brody

User status: Offline
7th May 09 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if anyone else has seen this(might be on here soewhere cant be arsed to look at this time), but looks awesome, Basicly get to drive all the vxr range and get driven round the track by a vx Btcc driver. Me and a pal are booked on weds 10th at Brands Hatch, not bad for 120 imo...

http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/vx/microsite/vxrtrackday/vxr_trackday.html?campaignid=VXRtrackdaysQ209&advertiserid=ITV4&bannerid=expmpu&groupid=home
AndyKent

8th May 09 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm booked in for the June 25th at Rockingham. Cost a bit more, but get to drift a VXR8

Can't wait
BYRON

8th May 09 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will get a corporate invite at some point.
Been for the last 3yrs iirc.
GT4Brody

8th May 09 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BYRON
I will get a corporate invite at some point.
Been for the last 3yrs iirc.

Is it any good? Couple of guys on another forum reckon its the nuts, they encourage you too push the cars etc...
Ojc

8th May 09 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, check out VXRonline mate. Dougie on there arranges them.

They are really really good value for money. I haven't done one but they are certainly worth the time and money.

People come away realising just how good the VXR range is and instead of listening to that cuntchops Clarkson.
AlunJ

8th May 09 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wouldn't mind doing it, think thruxton is the nearest and thats quite a way itself
mattk

8th May 09 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck me thats tempting, im supposed to be skint though... how much time do you spend in the cars?
BYRON

8th May 09 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
fuck me thats tempting, im supposed to be skint though... how much time do you spend in the cars?

Usually 3 laps in each car iirc. Free to pick and choose as you wish though, so you can come and go as you wish between the cars.
The driving lasts about 1hr iirc - so plenty of time to get a feel for all the products.
The instructors usually encourage you along after they are assured you are competant controlling the car (throttle, steering, lines etc) and show good awareness.
chr15barn3s

8th May 09 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

They are really really good value for money. I haven't done one but they are certainly worth the time and money.

People come away realising just how good the VXR range is and instead of listening to that cuntchops Clarkson.

I did it last year, was a great morning out.

Thinking of booking Thursday morning at Thruxton. You should do it too
GT4Brody

8th May 09 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

Nice one Ollie why dont you to Brands On weds 10th jun? Im on the am session. Sounds good from everyones feedback
ed_jones

8th May 09 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went to the one at oulton park a few years ago. was good. would go again but oulton park aint up there, boo hoo

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » VXR Trackdays, anyone else going? 22 database queries in 0.0627751 seconds