corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Subtly Modded Vectra C 1.9CDTi SRi 190bhp/300lb-ft

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Subtly Modded Vectra C 1.9CDTi SRi 190bhp/300lb-ft
Buzzkill

User status: Offline
9th May 09 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

05 Pre-Facelift Vectra C 1.9CDTi SRi (150) - 55K Miles (not being added to)

In my ownership this car has been meticulously cared for. Never driven above 1800rpm until warm and never driven to it's limit. It was fully detailed on the outside to a professional standard back in January - currently wearing 2 coats of 915 topped with Dodo Juice Red Mist Tropical. Always run on either Shell V-Power Diesel or default Shell with single shots of Millers Sport 4.

Recently serviced at 53000 miles:

Motul GM Specific 5w-30
Motul Inugel Ultra Coolant
GM Oil Filter
GM Fuel Filter
4 Bosch Glow Plugs

Engine:
1.9CDTi Z19DTH - est. 190bhp/300lb-ft (45-48mpg combined)
Caterman/T-tuning Box fitted only 5,000 miles ago (very popular amongst vectra c owners)
Pipercross Filter (again fitted 5,000 miles ago)

Chassis:
FK Highsport Coilovers with alignment done (professionally fitted 3,000 miles ago). Tyres are a mid range Goodyear with plenty of tread.

Exterior:
Irmscher Grill
Osram Cool Blue Sidelights & Dipped Beam (not at all blue - more white and give much improved vision)
Silvatec Clear Indicators (not shown on pics)

Interior:
Irmscher Gearshifter
Irmscher Tax Disc Holder
GM Vectra Mats

I have owned this car for around 8 months now and the only reason i'm selling is to buy a lower value car (the golf i now own) to free up some cash. Been absolutely faultless and is a pleasure to drive.

Group 11 and £150.00 tax for the year

MOT'd till mid August
Tax'd till end of June

Near full service history

£5500 ONO

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Subtly Modded Vectra C 1.9CDTi SRi 190bhp/300lb-ft 24 database queries in 0.0086181 seconds