corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » better late than never!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author better late than never!!
jibjob

User status: Offline
12th May 09 at 02:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i thought id finally post some pics up of my car seeing as ive had it for over a year and never posted any pics up of it!

bought it in april 2007 for £1300 from a local garage.

when i bought it, it was:
1.2 8v LS
P - reg
Non sunroof
Non electric windows
Non airbag
Non central locking
Non power steering
61,000miles
4 owners
Standard apart from some dodgy red carbon fibre effect mirrors and lowered 60mm on full gmax setup

Since then ive done/ replaced:
cobra monaco S bucket seats
Sabelt 3 point harnesses
OMP rear roll cage
3 spoke sri wheels
13x7 starmag alloy wheels
15" white astra CDX wheels
Post 97 front bumper
Reiger rs front bumper
Fully smooth boot
Smooth gsi spoiler
Custom rear bumper
Vauxhall smoked wind deflectors
Vauxhall mudflaps
Black carpet
Black doorcards
Black plastics
False floor with 1300w Vibe 12" sub and 1300w Vibe slick amp
Kenwood headunit
White dials with blue LED's
2L 16V brakes
Black Angel eyes
DTM mirrors
De-badged grill
Bad boy bonnet
Magnex oval back box
Sideskirts
New arches
New drivers side wing
New coil pack
New crank sensor
New battery
New sumpNew number plates

its still along way from finished but im hoping to have it done for PVS

i started to blend my arches and rear bumper to my bodywork and its 90% finished i just need to do a final skim of filler and a final re-sand and then its booked in for a respray at the end of the month.

my alloys should be getting a respray aswel just to make them nice and fresh for PVS

still need a couple of more interior plastic bits, black roof liner, carpet the rear sides, black interior pillars and a couple of other little bits and bobs for it to look the way i want it to.

im a bit unsure whether to upgrade to a bit more power or to get a new car next year but i have all the parts i need for upgrade to about 150bhp
although i did have a bit of a strange thought about V-tec'ing it for something different

anyway i'll let the pics do the talking. the one with the wide wheels and reiger bumper was taken over a year ago and how it looked after like the first "stage" over modifying it.
sorry for the crappy pics

Jakey
Premium Member

12th May 09 at 03:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jibjob

12th May 09 at 03:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whens yours in the bodyshop jake and where you sending it?
Jakey
Premium Member

12th May 09 at 03:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still not got it booked in.. Gonna get it in this week if i can. Mick from Crewe is doing it. Ill send you his number on facebook or something tomorrow..
jibjob

12th May 09 at 03:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think im getting that bloke who did ry's rs turbo engine bay to do mine. hes a bit more expensive but does a spot on job

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » better late than never!! 23 database queries in 0.0108840 seconds