corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ferrari threatening to withdraw from F1 next year if £40m budget cap is introduced.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ferrari threatening to withdraw from F1 next year if £40m budget cap is introduced.
radicalry00

User status: Offline
12th May 09 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8044860.stm

I highly doubt they'll follow this through to be honest. Formula 1 is probably the biggest, most important public exposure they get. I think they're just getting pissed off because they're no longer winning everything. It's all just politics.

They're probably thinking if they make a statement like this they'll easily be able to secure changes to the regulations. IMO, they should still go for £40m budget cap. Brawn has a budget much lower that £100m and is still far more competitive than Toyota who have a £200m budget. If it means more teams entering then I'm all for it tbh.

What you guys think?

[Edited on 12-05-2009 by radicalry00]
Ben G

12th May 09 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

de ja vu
CorsAsh

12th May 09 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They should GTFO. Might be able to get on with some on-track action rather than after-race debates and trials.

I think it's a pretty fair idea tbh, spend less, be more inventive with what little you have, or spend much more and be restricted.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ferrari threatening to withdraw from F1 next year if £40m budget cap is introduced. 22 database queries in 0.1856270 seconds