corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » M&S 1p Giveaway

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author M&S 1p Giveaway
Whittie

User status: Offline
20th May 09 at 01:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get to M&S early in the morning, they're selling over 2M products off for a penny.

Various bits and bobs apparently

Might be worth it
_Allan_

20th May 09 at 07:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not really, sounds like tat tbh.

The range includes five different jewellery sets, scarves, purses and knickers – including a fab zebra print pair you’ll want to get your hands on. There are even commemorative cufflinks up for grabs, plus ties and socks for men, and for novelty appeal check out the old-school tea towels, retro sweets and drinks, plus cute beach time favourites.

Each customer can choose up to five items each, and every penny donated will go towards regional charities.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

20th May 09 at 07:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

loads of rough looking cunts who have never stepped into M&S in their life will be lining up outside so they can run in and get a handful of items to sell on ebay or something to fund their gimpy lives.

Right so whos going?
stubs

20th May 09 at 07:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
loads of rough looking cunts who have never stepped into M&S in their life will be lining up outside so they can run in and get a handful of items to sell on ebay or something to fund their gimpy lives.

Right so whos going?

Not me... I hate M&S just as much today as I did 20 years ago when my mum used to drag me round for hours on end
andy1868

20th May 09 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we only have a food shop in ormskirk, what are the chances of getting some burgers for 1p? that'd be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Whittie

20th May 09 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got some shit necklace, beach ball, mug, broach and a tea towl.

Didn't queue up, somebody in the queue was there from 6amm, got there at half 9 and went to see what the fuss was about.
_Allan_

20th May 09 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mission accomplished
AlunJ

20th May 09 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

apparently the queue at ours was half way across town... quite sad really
Colin

20th May 09 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck that!! It will be like dropping food parcels in zimbabwe, there would be people swarming all over the joint ready adopt animal instincts in order to get a deal over you.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » M&S 1p Giveaway 22 database queries in 0.1862700 seconds