corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 03 KTM 660 SMC

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 03 KTM 660 SMC
stubs

User status: Offline
   21st May 09 at 07:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need to free up some money for a new car so the bike has to go

I's a 2003 model KTM 660 SMC in standard orange colours.
The bike is pretty much standard, with low hours, road registered with V5 but comes without tax.

I bought the bike in August last year but haven't used it much since October/November due to the shit weather and the tax/insurance running out in Dec.

It's a complete animal of a bike and MEGA fun! If you can wheelie a bike then you'll love it, if you can't wheelie a bike you'd soon learn! It turns heads wherever you are, scares dogs and pisses off OAPs Very easy to ride and will powerslide for fun if you've got the balls.

There's no MOT on the bike, but I can get one done before it goes. It's also just had a service so nice & fresh for summer.

I have a single bike trailer that I will give with the bike if needed, it tilts back for easy loading and comes fitted with lights. Got all the ratchet straps and Oxford handlebar straps to go with it.

Will get some more pics of the bike this week / weekend when I have some free time.

Asking price is £2000 all in, but I will listen to reasonable offers.
I will consider a swap with car of similar value. Would love a Nova or Corsa redtop, but pretty much anything would do right now

stubs@bulldoghome.com if you have any questions

Edit: I've got a car sorted, so trades now, just cash sale please.

Had some offers but nobody's come to look at the bike yet. Don't be shy people

[Edited on 29-05-2009 by stubs]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 03 KTM 660 SMC 24 database queries in 0.0096519 seconds