corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa 20xe M-tech hub spacers help!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 20xe M-tech hub spacers help!!!!
20XE_CORSA

User status: Offline
31st May 09 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone on ere used M-tech kit for there conversion, the hubs come with spacer rings which i was told go between the cv joint and hub to space them out by 3mm is this correct

I have Chris Astley hubs n shafts but they did not come with these spacer rings

Any help would be greatly appreciated
carnuts

31st May 09 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to me it just sounds like the standard ones you get on there behind the big castle nut in the middle?

[Edited on 31-05-2009 by carnuts]
20XE_CORSA

1st Jun 09 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are not the washers that go behind the castle nut, these are to big.

The problem is that I have play at the wheels when car is off the ground bit like when ur bearings go,slight wobble,i have tightened castle nut right up n i mean real tight but doesnt seem to cure the problem,the bearings are brand new n not nackered n the hubs shafts cvs are all corsa 2.0l conv items.

What am I doing wrong

New Poll