corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 2.0ltr corsa b driveshafts. help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0ltr corsa b driveshafts. help
kerryh

User status: Offline
6th Jun 09 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just done the conversion on my corsa. the driveshafts i have fitted are the calibra equal length ones. the problem im having is some people tell me there fine as they are others tell me to get them modified, and ive also been told that the drivers side is fine as is and only the passenger side should be modified. all this is getting on my nerves now i just want to get it out of the garage and play but dont want to kill the diff or cv. can somebody please tell me what the answer is. cheers
kerryh

7th Jun 09 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

come on lads somebody must have an idea.
carnuts

7th Jun 09 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are fine sometimes you have to modify the drives shaft a little and more the clip down cause they are ever so slightly too long but if they are fitted it should be fine mate
Will94

8th Jun 09 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i've heard mixed stories, my drivers side equal length one was fine but the passengers one i hadta chop the end off and cut a new groove just b4 the end of the splines. then it fitted fine

Not a major job but worth checking out how much plunge it has as you will wreck the inner CV in no time if starts to bind

New Poll