corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Flame Red Corsa Sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Flame Red Corsa Sport
K17VGY

User status: Offline
7th Jun 09 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all im looking at getting rid of my corsa sport project. Had the car since october 08 but new job forces a reluctant sale.

As above its a 1997 1.4 flame red sport with 46,000 miles on the clock. At the moment the only mod on the car is a semi smooth boot with VTS add on spolier and a cat back peco powermaster exhaust. Also included in the sale will be an irmscher front splitter stiny rep side skirts and a stainless steel race pipe along with some 15 inch team dynamic fusions (without tyres) and also a set of apex 60mm lowering springs and shocks non of these extras are on the car as it was to be a project but i just havnt got the time.

The interior of the car is spotless with full sports interior. The Exterior does need some attention however, as with all flame red sports the paint has started to fade and there is a few rust patches and car park dings on the rear panels, and also after a run in with the rear of a saxo the bonet has a few dings and scratches and also the slam panel did have to be replaced. I have resprayed the black plastic trim in an anthracite colour which does set the car off well.

The Car has 4 months tax and 9 months MOT the car does not have any service history just previous MOT certificates.

It also needs a new powersteering pump i have the new pump here just waiting to get it fitted but im just being honest.

The car does need some TLC on the exterior but would make some one a very nice project. All in all im asking £600 for the car and all the extras, but if there is enough intrest i will sell the extras seperatly.

More pics will be posted on monday when i get my camera back.

[Edited on 07-06-2009 by K17VGY]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Flame Red Corsa Sport 24 database queries in 0.0083261 seconds