corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » paslode im250A in excellent condition...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author paslode im250A in excellent condition...
jungle

User status: Offline
9th Jun 09 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above i am now finished with it as i have been using it to fix up my new house i've had it since november and its never let me down not even a missfire it comes with two batterys two near full box's of brad nails loads of gas charger mains adapter and hard case it was serviced before i baught it as i baught it from a tradesman who needed it to be 100% reliable and it is one of the cleanest about its up at £200 no offers as they go for a load more on ebay but you'll probs find thats there mosly abused also anymore questions then please ask

jungle

10th Jun 09 at 06:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump........
jungle

11th Jun 09 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump.......
x14xe sport

11th Jun 09 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

200 posted??

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » paslode im250A in excellent condition... 24 database queries in 0.0058949 seconds