corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » modified astra van

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author modified astra van
GteRedtop

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 09 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

astra van for sale

the van has just had a head gasket fitted by a friend who is a vaux technician other than that it has never skipped a beat and never let me down. it has approx 2 or 3 months mot and about 6months tax remaining, it is lowered 60mm all round on black 17inch team dynamics wheels and also has the two front windows and the rear window tinted, reason for sale is because ive purchased another corsa valver, it has 1 or 2 car park dents but nothing serious other than that the van is very very clean for its age.

im not on the internet very often if you hav any questions call or tx myself 07875846955.

i dont have any pictures of the van but can txt them if some1 is intrested.

the link to this van is near enough identical to mine. http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1100518.htm

base price £1600 but im open to sensible offers..

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » modified astra van 23 database queries in 0.0078330 seconds