corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Modded & Mag featured corsa turbo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Modded & Mag featured corsa turbo
jamesw

User status: Offline
24th Jun 09 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK chaps as much as I dont want to the car is up for sale. It is in need of TLC - front bumper needs a repair and arches have also cracked slightly at the front ( will try get decent pics of the damage at the weeked ) also had issue with damp getting into the car although the source is sorted it will need new carpet and ive ripped out the old. Car also needs new steering wheel as thats in a mess. Will need a respray to bring it back to life paintwork very rough at the moment. I bought this car when I turned 17 and lots of work and effort have gone into it. About 2 years ago I bought a house with the other half - the car got left basically and all work stopped on tidying bodywork back up - I no longer have time and it breaks my heart seeing the car like this just sat in the garage. We are looking to start our own family next year so car must go. Open to sensible offers - viewings welcome and can see it running etc, will see how it goes and if get no offers the car will be getting split for parts.

Pictures of it in full glorey as follows

Spec is as follows

C20LET Calibra Turbo Engine
Mushroom air filter
Custom 3 inch (Downpipe back) stainless steel exhaust. No Cat or mid silencer
Modified AFM
Regal uprated Acturator
Allard Front Mount Intercooler
Bailey Dump Valve
Aquamist WaterInjection
Blk Silicon Boost Host
Stainless Boost Pipe
Enlarged tophat
Walbro External-Inline fuel pump
FSE Adjustable Fuel Pressure Reg
Big Bosch Red Injectors
Iridium Plugs
LMF Cool running thermostat +fan switch
2x 11` spal fans
EDS Phase 3.5 Managment with switable boost
Innovate LC1 WIdeband Lambda and controller
Getrag F28 6Speed box converted to FWD
Uprated Regal Driveshafts
LMF Quickshift Gearlinkage

FK Konigsport coilovers - lowered 60mm
Front 288mm V6 brake conversion
Rear 255mm brake disc conversion

Widend Roadrage front bumper
VX220 Bonet vent
Morrets withbuilt in indicators
Irmscher grille
Badboy bonnet
Customer Single Wiper
M5 Mirrors with indicators and TVR door pops
PSG Wide Arches and Skirts smoothed in
Widend UV Furious2 rear bumper
UV Furious2 Spoiler
Rear window tints
Washerjets, scuttle panel, side repeaters, door handles, fuel filler handle, rear wiper, boot lock, boot plate reccess all smoothed over.

Calibra leather seats
Digidash
Momo wheel, gearknob, pedals
Electric windows
Electric sunroof

After £2500 ono - will drop to a certian point then look at splitting

[Edited on 25-06-2009 by jamesw]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Modded & Mag featured corsa turbo 24 database queries in 0.0067651 seconds