corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Loss of inspiration

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Loss of inspiration
SR91

User status: Offline
   25th Jun 09 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been 'decorating' my room for nearly a year now, I've stripped most of the walls down just I cant bring myself to finish it off

I know how much work its gonna need to finish it off just need something to make me think ' yeah I'm gonna do this'

Other problem is i usually work a 6 day week and the 1 day off is usually spent like today, doing nothing at all
Colin

25th Jun 09 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watch some grand design!
SR91

25th Jun 09 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It shall be nothing special, I've got the wallpaper, paint, brushes etc just need new furniture
RichR
Premium Member

25th Jun 09 at 16:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have ups and downs with my entire hosue - hence why its taken 2 years so far. I'm on a downer at the moment with it but I think thats related more to work, work than the hosue work
SR91

25th Jun 09 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im always on a downer cause of work just try my absolute best to not show it
Ben G

25th Jun 09 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just go on design websites and get some ideas, then either print them off or write down what you want/need.

i did this with my room and managed to re-decorate it in a few weeks.

it's now earthy colours, except for my blue curtains need to get them changed but haven't seen anything decent.

New Poll