corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa SXI converted to Sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa SXI converted to Sport
AshGSi

User status: Offline
27th Jun 09 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here is my 1998 corsa 1.2 sxi converted to the 1.4 sport engine. Only changed it because cambelt snapped on 1.2 engine and i had this 1.4 sport engine so in it went. All runs fine and is a great little car. Car will come as you see it with the 16inch anthracite masitaly alloys on which have loads and loads of tread left and only 1 of them has a small kerb mark that has been touched up, and a twin 12" vibe sub box in the boot powered by a kenwood amp. Will also come with the standard sxi alloys too which are very kerbed but tyres have plenty of tread. Both the car and the engine have done 78k, on the engine i changed the head gasket set and the cambelt kit to ensure trouble free motoring for a while. Tax runs out at the end of the month and the mot runs out next month, but i will put another years mot on it for the full asking price, Cant tax it as im not insured on it anymore.

Now for the bad part, yes there is only one, the bonnet has rusted on the under edge which has spread to the front of the bonnet. Common problem with these corsas. Never really bothered me though.

Only reason im selling is because i turn 21 soon and can afford to insure something bigger and with a turbo

£1200 ovno

*** The bumper scuff in the second pic down has now been sorted too ***

And lastly, a pic of the rusty area on the bonnet

[Edited on 27-06-2009 by AshGSi]

[Edited on 27-06-2009 by AshGSi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa SXI converted to Sport 24 database queries in 0.0068860 seconds