corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Flame Red X18XE1 engined Corsa B New Price: £1,695

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Flame Red X18XE1 engined Corsa B New Price: £1,695
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
29th Jun 09 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This Corsa started life as a rot free bottom of the range, bog standard 1.2 Merit deliberately chosen for its lighter weight.

I decided to break the mold and do something a little different to the usual 2.0 16v "Red Top" conversion and fitted the 1.8 engine from a late Vectra B, the engine and gearbox are far lighter than the red top engine and combined with its responsiveness plus the instant torque delivery in my opinion it is a better choice for the corsa chassis.

As you can see from the photos the conversion is done to the higest of standards and looks factory fitted other than the induction kit!

Engine

X18XE1 Small Block 1.8 Engine
New Cam Belt & Tensioner + Rollers
Induction Kit
EGR blanked
Stainless manifold
Straight through exahust system with 3" tailpipe
Adjustable FPR
F13CR gearbox

Exterior

Resprayed (Flame Red)
White Cesaros
195/50/15 Toyo Proxes
Bilstein -35 springs and matching shocks
GSI Front bumper (grille is now fitted and I do have the fog lights)
Colour coded arches
Post 97 rear bumper

Interior

Stripped Rear
Corbeau Forza Seats
Sabelt 3 Points
Club Black door cards (to match seats)
CD MP3 Player

Chassis

Electronic Power Steering
Front upper and lower strut braces
Rear strut brace
Front 20mm ARB
Polybushed
2.5 Turn quick-rack

Brakes

288mm Discs
Vectra V6 Calipers
Braided Hoses

£1,695

[Edited on 02-07-2009 by DaveyLC]

[Edited on 06-07-2009 by DaveyLC]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Flame Red X18XE1 engined Corsa B New Price: £1,695 24 database queries in 0.0080359 seconds