corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2 litre 20v bravo hgt, lowered, full leather, anthrecite alloys. Will swap :) OFFERS

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2 litre 20v bravo hgt, lowered, full leather, anthrecite alloys. Will swap :) OFFERS
rob_zetec

User status: Offline
   30th Jun 09 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well iv decided to sell the bravo i lost my job in march and its been very hard to pay the insurance for it and to keep it running as most people will know a 2 litre costs alot more in petrol than a low engined car.

The car has just over 84,000 miles on it, its got just under 10months mot and 4months tax left on it, i have had the car around 6months now and has only let me down once when the power steering pump went and snapped the fan belt, cost me 140 to fix it.

It is a nice looking car and always gets looks and compliments from people, i use to have a c20xe and can honestly say this is so much more pleasent to drive and is so much more comfy, its not as quick as a c20xe but it is nearly double its weight. The engine is 160bhp and pulls well in every gear, its a great car for the motorway. Anyone who has seen one of these knows how good they sound and this is no different.

The car is lowered, has front and rear discs, dual exhaust with no backbox, full leather, wind deflecters, electric windows, pas, electric sunroof etc.

Bad points are that there is a scrath that you can just notice near the rear window and also one near the handle, the arch also has abit of rust, it is hardly noticable though, the bonnet is abit iffy but if you hit the lock of it with a hammer then it will shut proper bit wierd.

Tbh i dont know what i want for it, heard a few differnet prices that i should ask for it but im abit undecided so offers really il listen to anything.

Would like around 1600 for it but like i said i dont know.
Swaps- anything cheap to run and insure, il listen to any suggestions car+cash my way
1.0, 1.1, 1.4 etc

My number is:-07533719585
email is:-sixsmithr@yahoo.co.uk

base price :- 1600 ono

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[Edited on 30-06-2009 by rob_zetec]

[Edited on 02-07-2009 by rob_zetec]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2 litre 20v bravo hgt, lowered, full leather, anthrecite alloys. Will swap :) OFFERS 24 database queries in 0.0136502 seconds