corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » toyota MR2 Turbo 'H' Reg T-bar(with pictures)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author toyota MR2 Turbo 'H' Reg T-bar(with pictures)
Jake

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 09 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1990 Revision 1 Finished in Nautilic metallic blue. It has had an engine from a 60000km mr2 turbo fitted after the original one was ran dry of oil. It was imported from Japan in 1998 and has a fully stamped service book along with various reciepts. I also have a rolling road print out showing 244bhp.

I have only owned the car since the beginning of June 2009, I'm selling it because with it being a two seater it is no way practical enough for me and was abit of an impulse buy

Comes with near 12months MOT and 6months TAX

Engine Spec:

-2.0 twin cam 16v turbo with 83k miles showing on the clock but lower milage engine fitted
-Blitz dual spec boost controller, can be set at .9bar, 1bar or 1.1bar.
-HKS fuel cut defenser - this is absolutely essential if you raise the boost
-Mongoose full stainless turbo back 3" exhaust with decat
-Aftermarket cone filter

Interior:

-Original Half leather and half alcantara seats
-black interior fabric including roof cards
-Electric windows and door mirrors with retracting function

Security and ICE:

-Clifford concept 650 mk2 fitted on the 23rd of June this year, also has a turbo timer function
-Practically brand new Sony single din cd player hooked up to the toyota active sound system

Bad points:

As with any car of this age it isnt perfect. There are some stone chips on the bonnet that have been touched up, and there is pitting on the fiberglass boot spoiler fins. I have been told it its a common problem so theres nothing funny happened, the only way i can describe it is it looks like stone chips.

Pitting on rear spoiler

£2350

[Edited on 28-07-2009 by jake]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » toyota MR2 Turbo 'H' Reg T-bar(with pictures) 24 database queries in 0.0537601 seconds