corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » '00 2.2 Accord Type R..

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author '00 2.2 Accord Type R..
Kano

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 09 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For once I'm actually not sure whether I really want this to go or not. Will happily keep it but tempted to get something a bit silly for a change.

Quick spec of it and a few crap pictures, will put better ones up tommorow because it needs a wash and a hoover out.

-'00 W reg pre-facelift (better bumpers, interior and exhaust than the facelifts)
-2.2 H22A7 original engine with 107k on it and full history inc belts etc
-Tax till end of August
-Mot is due early next year, Feb or March I think
-Original Type R wheels powder coated anthracite
-Good Year Eagle F1's all round
-Standard LSD, works well. Fresh Honda MTF 3 oil a fortnight ago
-Recent clutch
-Recent brakes all round
-New 30mm springs
-Xenon lights fitted as standard
-Full Recaro interior
-Standard momo steering wheel
-Genuine Honda mats

Overall the car is in brilliant condition, it has only 1 tiny ding that would be easy for a dent repair place to get out, just the usual small annoying car park size. Theres a small area of paint by the roof that has reacted to bird crap I think. It was like this when I bought it and it hasn't got any worse so mI've not had it done as you dont notice it unless its pointed out to you.

Gearbox works perfectly, has no issues with 5th gear or reverse as some type r's did. No crunches even on the coldest mornings.

Price is £3500 ovno

If you want to know anything else let me know..

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » '00 2.2 Accord Type R.. 24 database queries in 0.0082929 seconds