corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » irmy corsa z20let 06 plate SOLD :( :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author irmy corsa z20let 06 plate SOLD :( :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dazmoore

User status: Offline
5th Jul 09 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2006 sxi+ Vauxhall corsa 2.0 turbo z20let

Time has come to sell it as ive just lost my license wish i could keep it but not going to be able to insure it with 9 points

taxed untill june, 1st mot due start of august

still on the log book as a 1.2 was just about to send the log book off but then found out i lost my license so will keep as 1.2 and will be the new owners choice wether to change it or not.

Chris Astley motorsport done the conversion last year.

loads and loads of receipts, £1000's spent on it.

has quite a few modifications like:
irmscher airdam front and rear bumpers colour coded,
irmscher front grill,
irmscher mirrors colour coded,
irmscher spoiler colour coded,
irmscher floor mats,
standard tinted windows,
standard half leather interior,
morrette headlights with 8k hid conversion,
turbo timer,
alpine ipod headunit,
rota alloy wheels,
fk silverline coilovers front and rear.
hi tec motorsport 4 pot front brake callipers,
grooved disks.

Engine:
Z20let out of astra gsi,
F23 5 speed box,
VXR turbo,
remap,
lightened flywheel,
uprated clutch,
medium intercooler,
chris astley motorsport blue silicone hose kit (every hose)
baileys twin piston dump valve.
custom exhaust, turbo back, 2.5".

dropped the price loads, as have just found out it was a cat c write off back in 2007 when it was a standard car was stolen and recovered, was missing for days but then was found, owner didnt want to have it repaired, so it got sold on to a stolen and recovered company who did all the work, had to have new bonnet, wing, headlight and bumper, work looks mint, wouldnt even be able to tell its had work on it, no orange peel in paint or anything like that, only one little way of telling is that theres a little bit of blue paint under the bonnet.

Also has ran out of tax. i cant tax it as i have no insurance or license lol.

now looking for part ex with a corsa b, 1.4 sport preferably and obviously cash on top, let me know what you got. dont want it too modified though. or for straight sell then it will be £5600

if you have any questions then you can email me on here or at dazmoore17@hotmail.com or ring me on 07590218202 after 6pm mon-fri.

[Edited on 19-07-2009 by dazmoore]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » irmy corsa z20let 06 plate SOLD :( :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0063698 seconds