corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My pride and joy....

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My pride and joy....
Metzy

User status: Offline
5th Jul 09 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOADS OF PHOTOS BELOW

The time has come to sell my pride and joy, My 54 reg 206 GTi 180 in Flamenco Red which from what i can tell is the rarest colour they made the 180bhp model in, for 2 years running this car has been the ONLY red gti180 at the French Car Show, both 2008 and 2009 so stood out a mile.

MOT till 27th January 2010
Tax till 30th November 2009

The car is, in my opinion in very good condition and I have spent thousands on it since owning it to get it up to the standard you can see in the pictures Folder full of receipts, Any modification I have done has been brought new, has been the best one and done properly, all listed below

Stereo systems in these as standard are very poor so I fitted a Clarrion hard drive headunit which can store at least 6 albums (�350 worth alone) Sony 6x9�s in a custom stealth shelf so cant be seen at all from outside or above and finnaly a Kenwood 10� sub in a small quality box, Top quality Autoleads amp wiring kit and retrimmed the boot and seat backs in deep pile carpet with an MDF floor for all the wiring to go under

FK Konigsport Coilovers, Stainless steel bodied coilover units with top quality KONI damper inserts front and rear with 3 damper settings on the rear (soft, Medium and Hard) and multiple adjustments on the front using the Koni top adjuster knobs, turn it up for track and down for the road, fully adjustable front ride height, I currently have it at about a 65-70mm height in the latest pictures which I find best, there is another 35mm of the threads left if you feel the need to go lower though.

Janspeed full cat back Stainless exhaust system, Sounds amazing and completely altered the power band, well known as the best exhaust available for the GTi 180.

Morette front head light conversion, sprayed in Renault �grit� pearl grey they add a nice contrast to the front end and the mirror caps and front grill badge have been sprayed to match.

PiperCross Viper induction kit, properly piped to the lower grille with a Custom Stainless end cone which not only adds the classic pipercross grumble but also enables the car to rev cleanly straight to the limiter, most definitely one of the best modifications, and it also looks a lot nicer in the engine bay

EBC sport front discs with EBC Greenstuff pads which provide a noticeable difference in braking, they�ve done 3k miles so have loads of life left in them.

I have literally just refurbed the wheels in Renault �grit� pearl grey same as the morette�s and are dark anthracite NOT black, add a really nice look to the car i think.

Completely custom tailgate with reshapped plate recess and the top of the recess is now flush with the rest of the bootlid but still retains the release handle and numberplate lighting, look at a standard 206 and you will see just how different it is

Interior is very tidy condition with no rips, tears or heavy wear, only marks of any note being a cigarette burn on the seat about 2-3mm in diameter so not noticeable and slight wear on the drivers bolster but out of the 3 180�s in my group of friends this is the tidiest by miles

Car was also recently shown at the �French Car Show� for second year running, grabbed quite a bit attention

Unfortunately the car is declared as cat d, This really does not alter or detract from the car and legally I didn�t have to mention as A LOT of the other cars for sale on here don�t , infact it isn�t even on the log book but I feel its best you know before waisting my time or yours, im a trained Body repair professional and did the job myself, job being drivers rear quarter damage but I replaced a bit more to make sure it was all to my standards.

I have over 150 photos of me doing the repair so can show you any part of the repair and even talk you through whats been done, be assured the car has been done to BETTER than factory standard with seam sealer being used underneath and the boot floor and arches are the same standard as the outer bodywork, the photos below really do not do it justice but give an indication as to what im saying, for reference Peugeots are just brown etch primer underneath with hardly any, if any seam sealer at all which is why you can normally find 03 reg cars with rust undeath by the chassis legs/ towing ey if you look underneath, this has NONE

The only remaining part is the Airbag light is on on the dash and the warning message on the centre display despite the fact i have replaced at great cost the drivers seat airbag and roof curtain airbag, I sent the airbag ecu off to be reset but it came back and now a warning message comes up saying the passenger airbag has been deactivated, this is not the case but the car is booked in for diagnostics later this week so I will find out then what fault code is showing

This makes NO difference at all to the feel or drive of the car, Infact after a while you become blind to the light, its never bothered me in all the time I have owned it and the drive of this car more than makes up for it

I really do not want to sell the car but due to having another car more suited to my daily work I just don�t get to drive it anymore and it�s a shame for such a nice car to sit there unused so it has to go

Im after £4400 OVNO which is the cheapest Flamenco red 180 in the UK

You can email me on Metzymotive@aol.co.uk

Text me on 07595 155 623 Any time or call me upto 5pm and not after please or leave me a voicemail and ill get back to you

Wayne

[Edited on 06-07-2009 by the younger modder]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My pride and joy.... 24 database queries in 0.0261881 seconds