corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » For Sale Vauxhall Corsa B 1.4LS

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For Sale Vauxhall Corsa B 1.4LS
vinnyvangough

User status: Offline
8th Jul 09 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey all, selling my little Corsa now as i need the room and dont have the time to spend on her.

This was gonna be my track toy but as i need more room she has to go.

Now before i start i will list the bad bits.

-Head gasket gone but i have a new gasket and head bolts ready to go with her.

-No MOT or Tax

-A few of the rivets have pulled out making the arch pull away from the body a little.

-Small crack in the front bumper caused by hitting a cat

-Tyres are all illegal (I wasnt worried cause i was gonna get some alloys on her for the track)
No backbox but have a BRAND new one in the car ready to be fitted

Now the rest of the car....

She has done 118,500 miles, and was owned by my sister before me so i know she has been looked after.
She sits on 60mm Jamex springs.
Custom full respray 6 months before she was put into storage in Custom Orange and Satin Black.
Was fully stripped out but have now replaced the drivers seat and carpet but all the other interior is there ready to go back.
Also have a SRi boot spoiler to go with her and also a set of eyebrows.
Serviced 3 months before she went into storage.

She is very reliable and never let me down once.

I was going to take the engine out and replace with a redtop on TB's and use a a track toy as she has the bright and lairy bodywork.

Looking for £350 ono

PM for more details

[Edited on 12-07-2009 by vinnyvangough]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » For Sale Vauxhall Corsa B 1.4LS 24 database queries in 0.0625262 seconds