corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vauxhall omega cd 2.0 16v (x20xev) modified to a suttle taste

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vauxhall omega cd 2.0 16v (x20xev) modified to a suttle taste
R4LY_5LG

User status: Offline
   8th Jul 09 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above, it has covered just under 109,000 miles but is still running strong due to being looked after, like any car this age there a few minor bad bits which i will get out of the way 1st.

there are some minor rust to the N/S/F door, O/S/F door and O/S/R door
the 2 back speaker covers are missing but does not look to bad as i have fitted after market speakers with their own covers
tax runs out at end of month but if the right price is met i will put 6 months on
mot runs out mid august but will have a fresh mot on next week as i believe it will pass
engine management light comes on when at idle (mass air flow metre at fault, £30 from ebay) but this does affect the drive or even when at idle, just brings the light on.
i think that is all the bad things covered now, as you can see there is nothing major there.

right this car has been modified, to a suttle taste, the modifications are as follows:

16" vectra sri alloys sprayed black, spare is also sri but still silver
lowered all round
jbl 1000w sub in a fusion box
400w amp
2x jbl door speakers
2x kenwood door speakers
jvc cd player (removable face)
blue/glitter effect cam cover with chrome bolts
blue 10mm silicone performance HT leads
blue vacuum pipes
badgeless front grill
205/55R16 tyres to the front (nearly new)
215/55R16 tyres to the rear (nearly new)
piper cross induction

i think that is all the modifications covered.

since owning this i have done a fair bit of work to it including the mods plus replacements including:

head gasket change
cambelt kit
idle air control valve
thermostat and housing
major service (inc oil and filter, fuel filter, air filter, spark plugs)
4 new tyres as stated above
new front and rear pads
new car mats

i believe that is everything covered now but known me i have propbably missed something out, but if you do have any questions then please don't hesitate to ask, either through u2u or contact me on 07774703836.

viewings are more than welcome, based in milton keynes (mk13 area) but please call to arrange a day and time.

on ebay as well, pics can be seen there, item number: 140332028880

base price £1095 ono

or will swap for another family sized car.

[Edited on 08-07-2009 by R4LY_5LG]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vauxhall omega cd 2.0 16v (x20xev) modified to a suttle taste 24 database queries in 0.0055931 seconds