corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Vectra SRi150 Y-reg £700

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Vectra SRi150 Y-reg £700
3i_gaz

User status: Offline
11th Jul 09 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Vectra SRi 150

Y-reg, Metallic Black
Hatchback
113,000 miles
Had a 2.0 ecotec motor put in as the 2.2 had the usual camchain problems and self destructed.
EGR valve has been blanked
Usual SRi spec
Irmy Double D exhaust
Front fogs
Air con (needs a regas)
leccy's
Irmscher saloon spoiler with brakelight
etc...
New cam sensor fitted in last few weeks.

Tax until end of august
Mot 11 months

car has had a black cloth trim fitted as opposed to the half leather it should have, i think somebody has sold this at an earlier point in the cars life, the trim in it dosent look out of place though and is clean too.

Car drives fine, gearbox and clutch feel perfect.

Bad Points
manifold blow, usual ecotec snapped manifold stud, fine once the cars hot.
slight brake judder under heavy braking
rust on bottom of o/s/r door and n/s/f door
when the car is low on fuel it fuel surges, over 8-10 litres in the tank and it drives mint.

the bad bits are being totally honest about the car, as i dont want people coming to view it and being disappointed.

Some pics

£700

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Vectra SRi150 Y-reg £700 24 database queries in 0.0101578 seconds