corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Fiesta Zetec S MK6 Interior For Sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fiesta Zetec S MK6 Interior For Sale
Graham88

User status: Offline
13th Jul 09 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just put half leather in my Zetec S so am now looking to sell this interior.

It's the blue cloth interior, sporty seats obviously as it's out of a ZS. Very comfy and came out of a car with 30k miles on.

No rips or anything, I don't smoke so they don't smell of stale smoke or anything, well looked after. Pics:

How it looks fitted:

I'm looking for £200 collected. They can sit in my garage covered up until that money is produced as I'm not going to take silly offers so I wouldn't bother wasting your time if I'm being honest.

I'm in Kent to give an idea of where you're collecting from!

Message me if you have any questions

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Fiesta Zetec S MK6 Interior For Sale 24 database queries in 0.1443989 seconds