corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Xenon headlights Corsa C sxi

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Xenon headlights Corsa C sxi
cambi10

User status: Offline
14th Jul 09 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi
I have a corsa C sxi 05plate. I have recently been looking at some xenon lights for it... im not quite sure if they can be fitted on my car though, could some one help me with this pleasE?
Ste
Premium Member

14th Jul 09 at 21:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes they can. H7 kit, simple to fit yet illegal unless you add headlight washers.

Instructions come in the box.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
cambi10

14th Jul 09 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks, is there any that are road legal and MOT legal? cheerz
Ste
Premium Member

14th Jul 09 at 22:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Legally you would need to buy the proper xenon lights from Vaux and fit the washers too. It is expensive and nobody really does it that way. You will get away with just the kits off ebay aslong as you fit some washer nozzles that come onwith your windscreen washers.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
cambi10

15th Jul 09 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh right okay then. Thanks for the help
FAZ
Premium Member

15th Jul 09 at 12:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why the washer nozzles????

New Poll