corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » EGR

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EGR
karisma_corsa

User status: Offline
15th Jul 09 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think my egr valve? sensor is buggered and ive heard that teh egr system can be removed, how is this done, any pros? cons?

one thing i dont understand is how if the EGR sensor stops working it registers a fault, so how can it be removed and the car still run properly?

[Edited on 15-07-2009 by karisma_corsa]
elliott023

15th Jul 09 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres like a little box near ur PAS pump, take that off and cap up the pipe going to the box, simple as i think
Winemaker

15th Jul 09 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have quite often wondered about the results of doing this to an x16. I know many have done it in the past but, when the ecu registers the fault doesn't it cause the motor to run in limp mode? And after a while end up causing other problems with the engine.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » EGR 22 database queries in 0.0062921 seconds