corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport
Stokie84

User status: Offline
16th Jul 09 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just Getting Interest ( Genuine Reason For Sale - The Money Will Be Going Towards An House)

Will be putting it up for sale on 26th October 2009 ( When My Insurance Runs Out )

So Its Got Plenty Off Time To Get Interest & Sell ( I Wont Sell It Before The Date Above As I Need The Car Till Then )

Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 16v Sport ( Limited Edition - Because Off The Colour - Only 400 Were Made In This Colour )

N-Reg 1996

Cambelt & Water Pump Changed At 30,000Miles

Loads Off Reciepts To Proove All The Work Thats Been Done

Power Steering

Electric Windows

Electric Heated Mirrors

Sunroof

Central Locking

Immobiliser

Excellent Condition Inside & Out

Engine Runs Sweet As A Nut, No Knocks, Bangs ETC

Current Mileage is 42,400miles ( Very Low Mileage For A 13Year Old Car ) Obviously This Will Go Up Slightly Before October

Will Come With 12Months M.O.T & 5Months Tax

Looking For -

£1000 With The 15"Alloys

£900 With 14" Steels Back On It

Also The CD/MP3 Player Wont Be Coming With The Car ( Might Sell At Extra Cost To The Buyer )

Anything Else You Would Like To Know About It Just PM Me Or Email Me - stokie84@live.co.uk

Pictures Off The Car -

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 24 database queries in 0.0083580 seconds