corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Full car, buy for parts or to do up track/ road £225 post 97

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Full car, buy for parts or to do up track/ road £225 post 97
SRI-LEE

User status: Offline
   17th Jul 09 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello, More info: Engine:The engine has done 96450 miles. I have just done the headgasket less than 20 miles ago, its had all the valves taken out, cleaned and re-grounded in, all ports cleaned, the head has been generally cleaned up so its mint, new rocker cover gaskets and valve stem seals. Just had a oil fush through it, new filter with brand new cheap oil in at the mo to once again flush it through, new air + fuel filter. Engine runs ok, bit lumpy when first started but once warm seems ok, runs without the engine managment light on, there is no exhasut fitted just the mainifold and down pipe so sounds aweful, but like i say seems to run good when warmed up ( cars been stood for 8 months), the clutch is very worn out and needs replacing, ( half hour job on these gearbox's, one with the plate underneath) have a good clutch kicking around somewhere if i can find it), car drives but not well with the clucth , no exhaust , or seast bolted in etc lol. also needs new mirrors, can sell extra black ones for £20 electric/ heated.

Jobs i never got round to: needs new handbrake cables as they have snapped, and the rear brake cylinders are leaking. there was a water leak into the interior hense why its currently stripped out ( possible sunroof leak) heater motor aint working. interior needs cleaning up and putting back, some bits are abit mouldy like seatc etc. no seats, seat belts, interior carpet + plastics are currently fitted, however it will come with the seat belts and all the plastics needed. will come with the dirty mouldy seats ( but i have a full black sport interior for sale including door cards for £40.
So all the plastic bits need are included in sale, just want putting back on, also the old head of the car will be included, havnt checked if its warped , might be ok, comes with valves etc.

Body: the body is nice and soilid underneath and looks in good order, the car got pre-mot'ed before i bought it and just need a new track rod end, which it got (needs tracking) other than that it was good, bit of rust on the boot, ( usual places, wiper, spoiler) scratched and slighty rippled quater from sheep ( tryed to photo it, not that bad) bonnets creased, needs replacing again in photo's. The paint is faded but ive seen much worse, will no doubt t-cut back up shiny no problem, like i say ive much worse lol. Car will come with scuttle panel and a few other bits and bobs not fitted. wiper stalk etc.all bit sneeded apart from pollen filter
Think thats all i can say/ remember. would make a good track car if you left it stripped out, tbh there is a bit of work but all simple, mainly just interior and rear brakes. car will come with standered exhaust but no cat i dont think. car has power steering, electric windows, central locking. car will come with steelies all with really good tyre depths and standered suspension, no radio, cd player unfortunatly.

to be honest most good engines go for £200+ so its a bargain for anyone at £225, especialy just having the head gasket done, The car also has £30 worth of optimax in the tank along with a few expensive fuel additives lol, so even more a bargain.
Car also need all the bulbs for the rear lights.
The car must be either trailored or put on a truck to transport as its no seats bolted in, and no mot/ tax. brilliant project car £225 Located near kendal, cumbria La9
Anymore questions just ask.
Thanks
Jim
Pics:

[Edited on 17-07-2009 by SRI-LEE]
SRI-LEE

18th Jul 09 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
corsa b me

23rd Jul 09 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yoo u still got this mates really interseted
SRI-LEE

23rd Jul 09 at 07:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate, sorry prov sold, meant to be getting collected on saturday.
Thanks
Jim

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Full car, buy for parts or to do up track/ road £225 post 97 24 database queries in 0.1255600 seconds