corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » smoke grey 1.4 16v sport (low on cesaros) NEW LOWER PRICE..

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author smoke grey 1.4 16v sport (low on cesaros) NEW LOWER PRICE..
Minty_Fresh

User status: Offline
   19th Jul 09 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive not had it long, about 4 weeks before PVS, bought it standard off an older women, spent alot of money on it in the time ive own it to a good standard, but i just fancy a change, the reason being its my 3rd corsa b ive owned in a row im thinking..

anyway heres the details and pics..

first off its a P reg, so quite old for a corsa so its not going to be mint, it is a straight car though..

its rotten around the rear wiper so would need a plate putting in (got a quote for my mate for £10, or £20 and he will semi smooth the boot (just patch it up, so would need the rest of the work being done after that)

its got a little rust on the bottom of the drivers door, and a few scratches on the drivers rear 1/4 a scuff and where someone little c*nt as keyed it

nothing major obviously, it didnt bother me when i was buying it as id rather buy a well looked after one with a few bodywork jobs, then a decent outside condition one but has been abused..

anyway heres the details of the car..

79k miles (just turned over last night when i got back from PVS)
4months tax
4months mot
2 previous lady owners

spec:

engine:

custom powerlow middle section (de catted, and big middle silencer removed) small powerflow silencer put in, and 3" sportex backbox

interior:

chrome vectra interior handles
fluffy dice

exterior:

smoked side repeaters

wheels/suspension:

fk coilovers
100mm custom rear springs (coilsprings)

few pics:

more in my garage..

at the moment its on 14" sport steel wheels (with wheel trims) dont look bad at all tbh, but can come with the cesaros in the pictures for more obviously (they have basically brand new yokohama s drive 195/45/15 tyres) and are very clean wheels..

£1000 without cesaros..
£1250 with..

i may be interested in a swap/deal so let me know what you got..

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » smoke grey 1.4 16v sport (low on cesaros) NEW LOWER PRICE.. 24 database queries in 0.0096409 seconds