corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Flame red 1.2 8v ideal first car! 80,500 miles! good MPG!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Flame red 1.2 8v ideal first car! 80,500 miles! good MPG!
weedon

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 09 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall Corsa
Model - 1.2 8v Merit, Flame red
Engine - 1.2 8v
Mileage - 80,600
Price - 850

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07975638111
Contact email address - kill_city@hotmail.co.uk/joshweedon@googlemail.com

General information -
Hello all, its time to sell my pride and joy and move onto a bigger car. I have had the car for around a year and its never missed a beat and has served me well. Tax is due in August and M.O.T next march. its a 1994 on an M reg, and its the perfect example of a 15 year old car.

List of mods

Set of 4 Corsa sport alloys with kerbing, front have 2 new tyres 6mm+ tread and rears are on around 2.5-3mm, 165/65/14.
Set of sport interior minus the door cards, good condition no damage to bolster ect.
I have polished the rocker cover myself see what you think in pics below.
Magnex 3" inward rolled back box, sits abit dodgy and pokes out quite abit, very quiet tone and has a minor rattle on start up where the car has been lowered, will include standard exhaust also.
has a drilled air box for a more deep tone with 5-10 holes around 10mm per hole.
Cavalier Gsi steering wheel fitted no boss needed none airbag.
Hole car lowered by 40mm all round on Jamex 40mm lowering springs, still have box will include standard springs.
Colour coded boot lock surround with filled holes.
De wiperd with small grommet shall include wiper arm and motor.
Also fitted a glove box as the car didn't come with one as standard and the key works so it can be locked as well.
2x Mutant 6x9's still have box.
After market Alarm and immobiliser (Meta Systems.)
Overall car is clean and tidy for its age.

I will say again that this was my pride and joy and was cleaned at least once a week and is always kept under a layer of wax.

A few bad points on the car are general rust in most common places but that is to be expected from a 15 year old car.
A little crack on the side of the drivers wing mirror as seen in the pics below.
the curbing of the alloys it was not something that bothered me too much but could do with a refurbish if you have the time/money.
there is also a little dint in the passenger wing which is not very noticeable only at certain angels and also another above the passenger door and roof rail, see photo.
And lastly a graze/scratch mark on the bumper, see pics again for details.

Pictures

Sorry for so many pics! It has just rained before i had taken the photos so its not the paintwork that looks strange
So as you can see the car is Defiantly worthy of a viewing, well maintained 15 year old Corsa b 1.2 8v. Will update on anything else I may have forgotten. Its treated me well and hopefully will someone else in the near future, Thanks for looking.
U2U, Phone or Email if anything is needed!

i am also keeping the private plate

£850.

Cheers weedon.

[Edited on 22-07-2009 by weedon]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Flame red 1.2 8v ideal first car! 80,500 miles! good MPG! 24 database queries in 0.0107782 seconds