corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 (Y Reg) Citroen Saxo VTS in Blue

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2001 (Y Reg) Citroen Saxo VTS in Blue
luvuk

User status: Offline
25th Jul 09 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Citroen
Model - Saxo VTS
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - 80,000-90,000ish
Price - 1600

Location - Derby
Contact phone number - 07875355429
Contact email address - luvuk02@hotmail.com

General information -

For sale is my 2001 (Y Reg) Citroen Saxo VTS in Blue. The mileage is 80,000 to 90,000 miles (unsure of the mileage untill checked), slightly over average for a year however the car drives faultless with no smoke or overheating. Car pulls very well through the rev range and is very responsive. Last service History stamp in the service book was at recent

12 months MOT (Passed on the 11th of July)

No tax

All electrics

Sunroof

Cam belt recently changed

Gearbox replaced and was fitted by a genuine Peugeot garage.

Kenwood head unit which will come with the car, it unfortunately has 2 toggles missing but it is still usable like normal.

This car is in standard VTS trim inside and out with only an air filter to optimize performance.

Airbag light is on; this has been on since I have owned it. Never sorted it out due to it not bothering me and it passed its MOT like it

Genuine reason for sale, I have moved house and can not afford to run two cars

All in all this is a very nice desirable car in good condition, I'm after around £1600 considering its condition and the fact it has full MOT, any reasonable offers considered

Any questions don't hesitate 2 contact me, I will answer them in as much detail as possible.

Car is located in derby and can be viewed anytime in the evening from 6pm and at weekends.

I am after a quick sale so all serious offers considered.

In the picture it has my private reg on these have now been taken off

Thank you!

[Edited on 25-07-2009 by DannyB]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 (Y Reg) Citroen Saxo VTS in Blue 24 database queries in 0.0077860 seconds