corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wot do u think?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wot do u think?
AustinRacer

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 03 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which is a good stereo to buy for about £200-£250 n some reasonable speakers i like loud music so want the sound to be good n not tinny gonna eventually get a sub when i save me penny`s

Cheers
Helen
Plymouth_Corsa

23rd Feb 03 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pioneer tsa range of speakers are good, and dont distort with standard head unit power, clear, warm sound. JBL are also good speakers, especially 6x9s, good bass for a reasonable price.

As for a head unit, you can get a reasonable one without anything fancy for about 135 quid, and then the 6x9s about 65 quid, wiring is about 7 quid with new connectors etc for the speakers, and some front 2ways will cost about 50 quid, but you will need door brackets from audioleads or somewhere (halfords stock them), and you need 13cm fronts.

All that should be within your 250 budget.
wezjax

23rd Feb 03 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't bother with 6x9's you'll only end up scrapping them when you get a sub.just get a set of components for up front.

AustinRacer

26th Feb 03 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wot do u think? 23 database queries in 0.0045180 seconds