corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Low Mileage Corsa Sport, 12 Months MOT, 6 Months TAX!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Low Mileage Corsa Sport, 12 Months MOT, 6 Months TAX!!!!!
BAScorsa1988

User status: Offline
26th Jul 09 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1598
Mileage - 56000
Price -£1600 O.N.O

Location - (same as my profile)Edinburgh
Contact phone number - 07984956443
Contact email address - ben.summers@hotmail.co.uk

General information -
Welcome to the sale of my Vauxhall Corsa. I have owned this car for 2 years now and it has never let me down once. It always starts on the key and has had no mechanical issues whilst in my possession.

The car regularly travels 250 mile trip to University with no hassle at all.
The car is also great on fuel. After filling it up to the top, costing £35 I can get from Sheffield to Edinburgh on less than half a tank!!

This particular model is the highest spec 1.6 16v version with 106 BHP. This car has only done 56000 miles from new!!!! I bought the car on 45000 miles.
The car also benefits from

Power steering,
14” alloy wheels
Electric windows
Electric heated mirrors
Sports interior
Standard Alarm
Air Conditioning.

The car handles very well and everything still feels really tight.
Whilst owning the car I have maintained it regardless of cost. It has been regally serviced and cared for. I have had the cam belt changed last year, along with a full service. 4 new tyres were added to the car, Goodyear Eagle F1's on the rear and Vredestein on the front, all have plenty of treat left on them. The car has also been fitted with brand new rear wheel bearings. When I had the car booked into Evans Halshaw’s where the car was plugged into a diagnostic machine and no faults were found. A health check was also done on the car and found no faults. All the interior bulbs work as do all the dials/switches.

Modifications.

It has lowered suspension on Eibach springs which lowers the ride height by 30mm.
Having had the suspension geometry changed the cars wheels were laser aligned to eliminate any unwanted camber.

Cat back Stainless Steel exhaust system was put on by Exhaust UK. These are the people who supply the exhausts for ‘Pimp my ride’ http://www.exhaustsuk.co.uk/ this is not a loud exhaust at normal speeds but this changes over 3000 rpm.

Sony head unit that is IPod compatible, an also comes with pre outs for subs and amps etc. Apart from that it has standard components.

To improve on the looks a rebadged grill was added.

Body Work.

The condition of the body work is very good for its age. Due to some minor stone chips on the front of the car the bonnet was re-sprayed to perfectly match the car. There is no sign on rust on the arches of the car. The paint work is still very bright and polishes up very well. With it being a 9 year old car there is a couple of very minor scratches and one slight patch of rust on the passenger wing and a mark on the driver’s door from an attempted break in. The alloy wheels are in very good condition with only minor marks on them. The spare wheel is also an alloy and has a Michelin tyre on it with plenty of tread.

Over the weekend I have replaced the front disks with Red Dot ones and brand new fredeo pads. Pictures can be found below.

The Car now has 6 Months TAX as of 31st July!!!!!! and the MOT is not due untill 24/07/2010. It flew through the MOT .

The car is in great condition and I am only selling it to get a faster car. I have been very honest with the condition of the car. I can email pics of the car on request.

Price, £1600 O.N.O I am open to sensible offers for the car.

I am only looking for a Honda Integra DC2 as my next car so unless you are willing to PX one and cash your way, then NO part exchanges thanks.

I will be more than happy to answer any questions regard the car. I and available most evenings and some daytimes for contacting. Viewing of the car will not be a problem.

Cheers

I was not happy with the quality of the pictures that i hosted so today i washed and polished the car and have new pictures below, showing not only the great points of the car but also the minor bad points.

Hear are some little bad points on the car.

Marks on the front bumper!

Hear is some minor damage to driver door where someone tryed to brake in!!!!!!

Slam pannel is slightly damage but the bonnet opens closes fine.

A little rust showing near the passenger wing

New Disks and Pads

[Edited on 03-08-2009 by BAScorsa1988]

[Edited on 25-08-2009 by BAScorsa1988]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Low Mileage Corsa Sport, 12 Months MOT, 6 Months TAX!!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0073330 seconds