corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 T Reg - Arden Blue 3dr Corsa Spares and Repair - £150

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 T Reg - Arden Blue 3dr Corsa Spares and Repair - £150
ozzy_corsa

User status: Offline
   28th Jul 09 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa b
Engine - 1.0L 12v (Engine is a non runner)
Mileage - 79,000
Price - £200 ono

Location - Wolverhampton/Pattingham
Contact phone number - 07805930961
Contact email address - ozzy35@hotmail.com

General information - I'm selling my corsa because it needs a new Cylinder Head, the block is still in the engine bay as seen in the picture. I haven't got the cylinder head anymore as its no good but i have everything off the engine such as: starter motor, alternator and other bits and bobs which will be with the sale. Great car for a project for someone but i just need another car asap so its going!

The Body Work is in pretty good condition for its age apart from under the bonnett by the catch there is some rust which isnt bad at all. Also the car was keyed but i have put filler in so rust doesn't occur, the scratch is on the drivers side rear panel and theres a small one on the bonnet. Its not that bad it can come out but i just haven't had the time, but overall its a nice clean & tidy car its and its been looked after. Washed every week and polished etc.

Buyer to collect
After serious offers needs to go asap! Cheers

[Edited on 28-07-2009 by DannyB]

[Edited on 01-08-2009 by ozzy_corsa]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 T Reg - Arden Blue 3dr Corsa Spares and Repair - £150 24 database queries in 0.0094831 seconds