corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » "Green Thing" 1997 Vauxhall Corsa Sting 1.0

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author "Green Thing" 1997 Vauxhall Corsa Sting 1.0
Adam C
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Jul 09 at 16:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - x10xe 1.0 12v
Mileage - 56k
Price - £1350

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - will add nearer time of sale
Contact email address - adam_sri06@hotmail.com

General information -

Please note the car will be officially for sale in a Month and 2 weeks time due to the fact Im still using the car until my new car arrives.
So im listing it early to gain some interest.

For sale is my 1997 (R) Vauxhall Corsa Sting 1.0 12v
Currently has 56k on the clocks but Im still using it so will go up by the time of sale.

3 Months Tax(End of October) and 4 Months MOT but if i still have it a month before MOT runs out then I will put a new MOT on it.
Been a great car and had it for 3 years and has never let me down, only thing ive had go wrong was the AFM acting up so replaced it 3 years ago and has been perfect ever since.

General condition is good, isnt perfect considering its 13 years old now, the under side is solid, everything is working perfectly as it should.
Paintwork is ok, the boot has seen better days as the boot is slightly faded and the spoiler has some slight lacquer peeling.
Overall its a great car, never been thrashed and has made an ideal run about whilst my other projects have been going on.
Cheap to insure, get around 32mpg on average runs so is very good on petrol.

Last serviced by myself using GM Vauxhall oil and filters in November of last year, unfortunatly I have no service history with the car but have got the last few MOT's and reicepts aswell.

Modifications:

Engine:
.Standard

Chassis:
.PI Suspension Kit -50mm
.16" Vauxhall Corsa C Exclusiv Alloys in good condition
.195/45 Kumho Tyres, all done less than 100 miles

Exterior:
.Irmscher front splitter
.Irmscher Side Skirts
.MHW Rear Lights
.Smoked Depo Headlights
.Smoked Side Reps
.Black B Pillars
.Tigra Scuttle
.Aero Wipers
.Punto Rear Wiper
.Irmscher Spoiler
.Kamei Grill

Interior:
.Pre-97 Sport Interior
.Black Door Cards
.MOMO V6 Wheel
.TVR Styler Stalks
.Irmscher Carbon Centre Consule
.Silver Lockwood Dials
.Chrome Dial Rings
.Green LED Dash Conversion
.New Leather Gaitors
.MOMO Carbon Gear Knob and Handbrake
.Tigra Coin Tray
.Green Bass LED and spots with switch
.Illuminated Visors
.Corsa C Sunglasses Holder
.Smoked Interior Lense
.Richbrook Door Pins

ICE & Security:
.Alpine Headunit
.Vibe Door Components
.Shock Sensor Alarm with Fob

Good Points:
- Tastly Modified
- Cheap Insurance even with Mod's
- Cheap to run, tax etc.
- Great First car
- Low mileage

Bad Points:
- Exhaust has very slight blow, system is only a year old but wasnt fitted correctly
- Discs and pads where replaced a year ago but I never beaded them in properly so do squek from time to time but nothing that bad
- Drivers arch srcubs sometimes, if on full lock
- Paintwork has 2 small dents and a couple of scratches but nothing that noticeable

Will be a shame to see this car go, i would keep it if i had the space but since Ive lost the garage I have nowsold on my projects and will be buying something abit tasty.
I wont be breaking it so Im selling it as a whole, comes with the MOT and tax as described, once tax runs out i wont be putting tax back on but will re-mot it if i havent sold it by the time it has 1 month left.

Im asking £1350
No px just a straight sale

Please note the strut brace is no longer on the car and neither are the morettes, and the mudflaps have been replaced with standard ones.

I also have a full set of Carbon Door Cards, a set of Cobra Monaco S Vinyl Black Bucket Seats with runner frames, Cobra Black Harnesses and a set of -90mm rear springs which I can sell for extra if you want them.

£1350

Thanks

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » "Green Thing" 1997 Vauxhall Corsa Sting 1.0 25 database queries in 0.0110269 seconds